Baby2Baby Assistant to the Co-CEOs
Los Angeles, CA 90016 | Full-time | Job Title – Assistant to the Co-CEOs | Reports to – Co-CEOs
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line. Only applicants whose resumes are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Baby2Baby is a non-profit organization that provides children living in poverty with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. In the last decade, Baby2Baby has distributed over 200 million items to children in homeless shelters, domestic violence programs, foster care, hospitals and underserved schools as well as children who have lost everything in the wake of disaster. During the COVID crisis, Baby2Baby has reached over one million children in over 150 cities across the country.
Reporting to the Co-CEOs, the Assistant to the Co-CEOs is responsible for managing the daily routines of the Co-CEOs, coordinating aspects of executive oversight and other ad hoc projects.
The Assistant to the Co-CEOs will work Monday – Friday. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this individual will spend part of the week at Baby2Baby’s offices (5830 W. Jefferson Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90016) and the other part of the week working from home. This is evolving and subject to change.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages Co-CEOs’ calendars, including scheduling all internal and external meetings and external meetings and calls.
- Organizes daily workflow for Co-CEOs and assists with prioritization and maintaining communications.
- Coordinates with internal departments to proactively prepare materials for meetings, conferences and presentations.
- Executes day-to-day administrative tasks including, but not limited to, assisting with donor drop-offs, ensuring bills, checks and contracts are reviewed and completed as needed.
- Assists Operations Assistant with management of physical office space.
- Shares and tracks all weekly department updates, ensuring Co-CEOs stay up to date on all day-to-day activities of the organization.
- Runs necessary errands utilizing the Baby2Baby vehicle as needed, including lunch orders.
- Assists during Baby2Baby events including, the Gala, distributions, conferences and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to run errands using the Baby2Baby vehicle.
- Experience working with high profile individuals, a plus.
- Commitment to Baby2Baby’s mission.
- Strong communicator, decision-maker and strategic-thinker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong multi-tasking skills, excellent time management and a self-starter mentality.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow-up with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Results-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and communication skills with the ability to speak professionally and with confidence to donors and board members.
- Exceptional client and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Suite experience, preferred.
Baby2Baby is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering diversity within its staff. We have made diverse thinking a priority in order to keep our organization in touch with the needs of families in our program and to help hold us accountable to those we serve. Our organization strives for diversity, from the children we serve to our board and staff, not only in race, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and religion but also in cultural background and life experiences.