Baby2Baby Corporate Partnerships & Marketing Assistant
Los Angeles, CA 90016 | Full-time | Job Title – Corporate Partnerships & Marketing Assistant | Reports to –Senior Manager, Corporate Relations
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com. Please include the position title and where you found out about the role in the subject line. Only applicants whose resumes are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Baby2Baby is a non-profit organization that provides children living in poverty with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. In the last decade, Baby2Baby has distributed over 200 million items to children in homeless shelters, domestic violence programs, foster care, hospitals and underserved schools as well as children who have lost everything in the wake of disaster. During the COVID crisis, Baby2Baby has reached over one million children in over 150 cities across the country.
Baby2Baby is actively searching for a mission-driven, detail-oriented Corporate Partnerships & Marketing Assistant to join the team. This is a full-time position focused on assisting with donations from the organization’s corporate partners, updating key marketing materials and supporting the Corporate Partnerships and Marketing departments throughout the year.
The Corporate Partnerships & Marketing Assistant will work Monday – Friday. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this individual will spend part of the week at Baby2Baby’s offices (5830 W. Jefferson Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90016) and the other part of the week working from home. This is evolving and subject to change.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Corporate team with all inbound sponsorship inquiries and collects information from new potential sponsors.
- Tracks and maintains all corporate donor information.
- Assists in the coordination of all in-kind donations secured by department.
- Research new sponsorship opportunities and conducts email outreach.
- Drafts invoices, donation letters and payment forms.
- Assists with tracking and creating press clips.
- Updates and organizes photos and collateral.
- Tracks expenses and prepares ongoing expense reports.
- Assists with scheduling and administrative tasks for the Department.
- Runs necessary errands utilizing the Baby2Baby vehicle, as needed.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, etc.
- 1-2 years relevant work or internship experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, and self-starter mentality.
- Strong communicator.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and follow-up, and able to work in a team environment.
- Strong client and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to run errands using the Baby2Baby vehicle.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Baby2Baby is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering diversity within its staff. We have made diverse thinking a priority in order to keep our organization in touch with the needs of families in our program and to help hold us accountable to those we serve. Our organization strives for diversity, from the children we serve to our board and staff, not only in race, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and religion but also in cultural background and life experiences.