Baby2Baby Corporate Relations & Marketing Assistant
Los Angeles, CA 90016 | Full-time | Job Title – Corporate Relations & Marketing Assistant | Reports to – Director, Marketing & Corporate Relations
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line. Only applicants whose resumes are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Baby2Baby is a non-profit organization that provides children living in poverty with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. In the last 10 years, Baby2Baby has distributed over 190 million items to children in homeless shelters, domestic violence programs, foster care, hospitals and underserved schools as well as children who have lost everything in the wake of disaster. Baby2Baby has reached over one million children in over 100 cities across the country.
Baby2Baby is actively searching for a mission-driven, detail-oriented Corporate Relations & Marketing Assistant to join the team. This is a full-time position focused on assisting with donations from the organization’s corporate partners, updating key marketing materials and supporting the Corporate Relations and Marketing department throughout the year.
The Corporate Relations & Marketing Assistant will work Monday-Friday at 5830 W. Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90016. The work is performed in an office setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts introductory phone calls and collects information from new potential sponsors.
- Tracks and maintains all corporate donor information.
- Coordinates donations secured by department.
- Researches new sponsorship opportunities and conducts email outreach.
- Drafts invoices, donation letters and payment forms.
- Assists with tracking and creating press clips.
- Uploads and organizes photos and collateral.
- Assists with website maintenance and updates.
- Tracks expenses and prepares ongoing expense reports.
- Assists with scheduling and administrative tasks for the Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, etc.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, and self-starter mentality.
- Strong communicator, decision-maker and strategic-thinker.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow-up, and able to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional client and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic Photoshop and Illustrator skills preferred.
Baby2Baby is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering diversity within its staff.